Casino math calculator and planning tool
Program for analysis and planning results of casino games. An indispensable product for casino management (and for advanced players). It is
helpfull in solving many casino math problems.
It helps to:
- Calculate the probability of discount give out and its average size (for a specified number of hands played).
- Calculate the necessary money amount for a game-specific rates.
- Calculate the Theoretical Gain and Trip Standard Dediation(TSD).
- Сalculate other casino expense to player such as bar, lottery, bonuses etc.
- Сalculate a real mathematical expectation for given conditions of the game after discount and casino expenses.
- Calculate the “breakeven point” with probabilities of 66, 95, 99% (Is measured in a number of hands).